"I came in not expecting much, and thinking I was going to waste 2 good days, but the comments, instructions and dialogue has taught me an enormous amount. Thank you."
"The best course I have taken in my career. Incredible teaching and a very supportive environment."
"This course taught me how to jump in and not look back. Stepping out of my comfort zone and challenging myself is exactly what I needed."
"Being in front of actual respondents. It really forces you to put your learning into action. I think it's what sets the course apart from traditional training sessions, where the teacher lectures and the student takes notes."
"Thank you SO much for all your input and guidance. This training will help shape my future."
"This was absolutely an excellent course; worth every nickel! Thank you so much for all your efforts to make this such a rewarding and full experience."
"Thoroughly enjoyable and useful experience. I'm ready to jump in and start moderating."
"Great course. Excellent trainers. I highly recommend this course to anyone wanting both a grounding in the principles and hands on experience with moderating focus groups."
""I really appreciated the real time feedback, being able to see myself so soon after the delivery of my practice session was invaluable. This allowed for growth during the course."
Master Moderator Certificate Program™
|Congratulations to Matthew Evans and Kevin Wang on completing the RIVA Master Moderator Certificate Program on May 16, 2018!|
A RIVA Training Institute Master Moderator Certificate will be awarded to those who complete training in a series of courses, workshops, and private work in addition to demonstrating their skills and knowledge before an objective examination panel, through written and practicum examinations as well as personal interview.
A RIVA Master Moderator™ Certificate offers three major benefits:
- Certificate program builds better-trained and more capable researchers, which benefits the industry, practitioners, its clients, and the public
- Moderators can provide assurance to their clients and supervisors that they are capable of performing to high standards
- Research Managers and clients have a quick, easy, and trusted way to qualify qualitative research practitioners
Candidates enrolled in the certificate program receive a $500 scholarship that is applied to all classes taken after the first one in an anniversary. (i.e. if you take two classes you get $500 off on the second class, if three in the same calendar year that will total a savings of $1000.)
Requirements for entry into the Master Moderator Certificate Program™
- Completed Registration/Application form with review and approval of the Director
- Enrollment exam fee of $500, due upon acceptance into the program. The enrollment fee is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- A commitment to excellence as a qualitative research practitioner and moderator
All Certification Program participants must:
- Complete RIVA 201, RIVA 202, or RIVA 303
- Two (2) additional RIVA 200-500 level courses (excludes RIVA 433)
- In addition to the second bullet above, all candidates must complete RIVA 433, Mastery in Action
- Conduct a minimum of 200 qualitative research events (such as focus groups, in-depth interviews, ethnographies/in-home interviews, online bulletin boards/focus groups, etc.)
- Pass the RIVA Master Moderator Certificate Program™ examination (written & practicum)
For more information on the Master Moderator program please contact Amber Tedesco at Amber@RIVAinc.com or 301.770.6456 x101