More about the book
The book is organized in three parts – each with multiple sections; the reader can read them in order or randomly, as each article stands alone.
PART I: THE WORLD OF QUALITATIVE RESEARCH
• Section I: Qualitative Research Factors
• Section II: The Role of a Moderator
• Section III: Demystifying Focus Groups
PART II: FOCUS GROUPS: TOOLS, TIPS, & TECHNIQUES
• Section I: Working Effectively with Respondents
• Section II: Toolbox: “Power Tools”
• Section III: Analyzing Qualitative Data & Reporting Results
• Section IV: The Client’s Role
PART III: CONCLUSION: MODERATOR MUSINGS
• New is Not Always Better
• Maxims for Moderators
• Never Too Late to Learn A Good Lesson
The book is not intended to be a training manual. Rather it is a compilation of insights, wisdom, and lessons hard learned over more than three decades. Naomi does not profess to have “the answer” or “the way” when it comes to planning, conducting, or evaluating qualitative research. What she does have are her experiences and she has written about what she found to be of value, based on work in the industry since 1978. By writing this book, Naomi is happy to pass that value on.
Paperback Price – US & International
$44.95 USD$, plus $11.50 shipping fee per book for US residents. International shipping fees apply for non US residents.
Please note that we cannot, under any circumstances, offer any refunds or replacements for international orders that are lost, damaged, unclaimed, or undeliverable. International customers will be responsible for paying any customs fees or duties.